Sunday, September 5, 2010

Planning Evaluation Report - Needs Analysis

Thank you Katie and Alex for organising our new partners for this project, as we are both teachers, I think our choice to complete a Needs Analysis project will work well.

The school I work at is currently part of an ICT cluster. This year our focus has been on implementing elearning tools in the classroom. As a teacher, I must agree with Katie, I find that we are often shown too many applications (some with minimal relevance to my age and class level) with little time to implement these before we are shown the next. To use less application’s that are specific to each level would be wonderful! Thank you Katie for providing us with a starting point and our big question:
What resources need to be put into place for teachers to teach ICT effectively?

Katie has a great idea of using a large sheet of paper, it’s easier to see all your ideas laid out in front of you, I will endeavour to do the same and catch up to her.

After reading Katie’s blog I will email her so we can marry up ideas and have a look at the education guidelines. Fingers crossed I’m on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment